Insurance & Billing
We have many financial options for our patients to find the most affordable billing method and each of our providers accepts multiple insurance contracts.
- Insurance billing for general insurance plans with which we contract
- Discounted “self-pay” rates offered for patients without insurance coverage
- Superbills available for out-of-network plans, so patients can take advantage of our discounted self-pay rates, while also utilizing their out-of-network coverage.
- Billing to various Workers Compensation Companies as well as Med-Pay Policy benefits available for motor-vehicle-accidents.
- We accept payments using cash, credit cards, Health-Savings/Flex-Spending accounts, or personal checks.
Billing & Insurance FAQ
Can I see a chiropractor for injuries or pains that are non-spinal?
Yes! There are a multitude of treatments that our chiropractors can offer to help with such as any extremity issues or soft tissue injury.
Should I see a chiropractor or a physical therapist?
If you have not yet been evaluated and diagnosed by a physician, we recommend seeing one of our chiropractors first, to determine the best plan-of-care for your needs.
Is a referral needed in order to be seen?
Many of our services do not require a referral, with the exception of Physical Therapy (when billing insurance). Most insurance plans will allow the referral to be issued by a doctor of chiropractic, if you do not currently have a primary care physician.
If you are unsure about your plan or have questions about the specifics of your coverage, please call our office at (831) 425-3588, and we will be happy to verify your available benefits and give you a detailed estimate of your expected costs.